Job Type Contract
- Analyze, design, code, test, and implement complex programs.
- Develop technical design specifications based on functional requirements.
- Build and maintain systems with current and emerging technologies while leveraging and expanding system capabilities.
- Conduct decision support systems tests, monitor test results, identify appropriate issues, and take correction actions as necessary.
- Assist with system development planning and monitoring, enhance existing systems, and participate in structured walkthroughs and technical reviews.
- Provide onsite and offsite support for the processing cycles of production systems.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Proficient with business process integration and automation
- Proficient in developing applications on BizTalk
- Experience in designing and configuring orchestrations, message translation and transformation, parsing, message buses, adapters, and managing business rules with BizTalk
- Experience in BizTalk administration and configuration
- Experience working with batch and real-time processing
- Broad knowledge of the .Net framework and designing and developing application components using .Net framework
- Strong database skills (SQL 2008 and higher)
- Experience using design patterns, object oriented analysis and design, n-tier architecture, framework design and service oriented architecture
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience implementing Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) concepts and solutions