Job Type Contract
- Evaluate business requests to define detailed business requirements and specifications, works with developer to define alternatives and recommends optimal solutions.
- Prepare test plans and scenarios for testing, executes test scenarios, approves project implementation and verifies the production output upon implementation. Responsible for verifying the accuracy of new enhancements and system changes to ensure a quality product.
- Serve as business subject matter expert for developer and technical liaison for the business units.
- Coordinate and document the resolution of problems encountered during and subsequent to the testing.
- Review and research production problems; determine the extent to which they are testing, development, or user errors. Determine impact of issues on the business units, develop alternative work processes until issues are resolved, and work with developer to recreate problem and recommend solution.
- 3-5 years of Business Analyst experience in an Application Development environment.
- Application testing experience.