Job Type Permanent
- Build relationships with prospects, clients, and software partners within the Milwaukee area.
- Develop an understanding of the IT landscape, our business and consulting services offered.
- Conduct continuous research to identify and develop business prospects and leads.
- Generate business opportunities through building relationships with appropriate stakeholders.
- Follow up with previous clients to re-invigorate business pipeline.
- Ensure timely and complete data entry into the CRM system.
- Communicate our brand and services through the use of social media, networking and event sponsorship and partnerships.
- Partner with our recruiting team to deliver exceptional consulting services.
- Attend appropriate networking events, related community gatherings to make introductions, build relationships and bring brand awareness.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A perfected consultative sales approach 2+ years of business development experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales activity expectations.
- Experience with CRM systems IT technical sales experience selling services or intangibles.