Job Type Contract
- Manage the release of complex applications and leading the implementation of agile processes to support software development.
- Work with clients, project managers and development teams to coordinate changes from the test environment through UAT to production.
- Guide the development team to follow agile practices (Scrum, Kanban).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Processing / Computer Science / Info Systems OR equivalent education and/or related work experience
- Six (6) years of experience in software development OR a combination of relevant experience and demonstrated ability to meet the Information Systems Career Ladder
- Competencies which include Focus, Leadership, Design/Analysis, Support/Implementation, Strategy, Budget and Analytic Ability.
- Experience with the Agile workflow in TFS
- Understanding of version control systems (preferably GIT), incident tracking tools (TFS, JIRA) and build/deployment tools (Jenkins, GitLab)
- Experience with Change Control, Application Release Management, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience working across an IT Enterprise (Developers, Production Support)